AT Power DBW 67mm ‘Shaftless’ throttle body for the Subaru Impreza, featuring patented technology to gain up to 7% more air flow than a conventional throttle.
Designed to fit directly to the OEM Manifold and has been tested to the highest standards of competition. This component requires control of the ECU and remapping.
• Patented shaftless technology to gain up to 7% more airflow than a conventional throttle
• Failsafe spring return
Operational speed: < 0.07 seconds per 60 degrees
• Mechanical Interface: Other bolt patterns available
• Electrical Interface: Molex MX150-L
• Robust Hall effect TPS, twin O/P (dual redundancy)
• Standard 0.5V to 4.5V sensor O/P
• Lighter than conventional OEM equivalent part
• Made from highly attractive billet machined aluminium housings. It is fully assembled and ready to bolt straight to the engine. The Throttle Body is factory balanced and calibrated to a set idle condition.